Sunday, May 24, 2015

We love Peyton

Our beautiful Peyton just turned 21! We are thankful for her every day. She is kind, loving and patient. The kids love her and so do I! She really loves each of the children and she takes our craziness in stride. She helps me so much by making sure it isn't total chaos when I walk in the door after work. She almost always has the house picked up and many nights she has dinner ready to go.

Peyton is trying to teach the kids Spanish and the baby is really picking it up! He knows his body parts and sometimes even says Spanish words. Recently he kept saying "pato" and I finally figured out he wanted to go to the duck park.

When Grant and I were on our trip, Payton emailed us, "I've been so excited that I had to send yall an email. When I came in this morning Colton saw me and yelled PeyPey! I nearly cried. All day he has willingly said PeyPey or called me that when he wants my attention. My heart is completely overflowing with joy! Okay, that's it, I just had to tell yall!😊💗 -Peyton"

Isn't she the sweetest!?




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This makes my heart so happy! I love knowing that my babies have such a wonderful new nanny to love on them. :)