Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cadie is 7!

Cadie designed her whole birthday party! We talked about a lot of different options and she ultimately decided to have a small party with her best friends at Build-a-Bear. She invited Carter, Taylor, Anna, Sutton and her brothers. We had the party on Sunday at 2pm after church.

The Build-a-Bear party was really sweet and included the kids picking out their animals, stuffing the animals, decorating their houses/boxes, dressing them and Cadie ringing a bell. Cadie really enjoyed it and said it was just what she wanted it to be. After Build-a-Bear all the kids picked out a cookie at the cookie store in the mall and then we went to the patio outside the food court to eat our cookies and open gifts. I am so proud of her for planning her party and for being a great hostess. She was inclusive of all her friends and she made sure to tell everyone that she was thankful that they were able to come to her party.

After the party we headed home and I packed up to catch my flight to Argentina! Never a dull moment.










This is a page that Cadie wrote in Sunday school about why she is special. She is definitely special and we love her SO much! I love that she creeps into our bed and snuggles me EVERY morning. I love her bangs and her sweet dimples. I love how she takes care of her brothers and is willing to help me with anything including dishes and vacuuming. She is intuitive, kind, opinionated and sweet. I am beyond thankful to be her Mom.

I am special because I am sensitive.
I am special because I am very good at art.
I am special because I love to nap.
I am special because I was the first kid in my family to be born.

No comments: