The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Saturday, November 25, 2017
Quick Napa Weekend
Grant's #1 love language is back scratching and his #2 love language is traveling together. So, when I emailed him back in October that I thought we should take a weekend trip together in November, he was so sweet and excited. He planned a beautiful weekend for us in Napa. We left on Friday on a 1:30pm flight (nonrev, of course) and we departed Napa around 3pm on Sunday. Even though we only had about 48 hours, it was incredible. The weather was perfect, we did a tour on Saturday with a super fun group, we had dinner on Saturday night with Whitney and Daniel, and we slept in both days. I loved the time away with Grant even more than I had expected. And I expect quite a lot with Grant because he is an awesome travel planner. I love you Grant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment