Monday, June 17, 2024

Happy Father's Day!

Poor Grant celebrated Father's Day fixing a leak and mold in the laundry room! While that is 100% true, we did go on a date night the previous night and had a nice time getting a massage and then yogurt afterwards (TCBY White Chocolate Mousse - of course).

On Sunday, we went to church together. DD and Big John came with Callie and Cadie. Grant and I came with Colton because I had dropped off JR at 7:30am to depart on the HPPC Kansas City Mission Trip. And Nina and Papa saved us all seats (on brand). After church, we had lunch together at Crisp & Green (Papa's choice) and Grant went back to work on the leaking and mold. A Dad's work never ends!

What an amazing group of men. All three work incredibly hard, are loyal, fun-loving, God-fearing, and invest mightily into their families. I am so grateful for these 3 that have poured into me and our family and I know would do anything for us. Thank you Big John, Papa, and Grant!




No comments: