Monday, June 17, 2024

Ranger - Morph in BroLaw #36

This year at Sky Ranch I was in cabin 36 BroLaw. It was one of the newer cabins and had separate rooms. I started in the first room with kids I didn't know but my counselors were not strict, so they let us move beds. The people I knew who had been coming for a while all moved to the third room with me for the week. My counselors were Luke, Mason, Kyle, Austin, and Trey. They were all calm and nice. I was in Trey's bible study for the week, and I got to know him better than the other counselors. For Monday and Tuesday, it was raining a lot and almost the entire time we were in a lightning watch, so we didn't do many activities. The lake was flooded, and the docks were underwater, so we didn't do any lake activities. The kids I hung out with the most during the week were Henry Fee, Harvey Firestone, and Parker Shirley. On Monday night we got stuck in the dining hall after dinner because of lightning. We ended up being there for over 4 hours and then on Tuesday morning we got stuck there again for 2 hours after breakfast. The rest of the week was pretty normal except for no lake activities. Every time we had a lake activity scheduled our counselors would just take us to the Crazy Pool and we went like 5 times. My favorite activity was probably The Block AKA The Rec Center. My least favorite was the water slides because they were all closed but one, so the line took like 30 minutes because there were 4 cabins there. The counselors gave me the Responsible award for the week. It says, "We all agree that you are a very responsible kid. It seems that you are mature beyond your years. This is most definitely a characteristic that is needed for success. Keep being you and success will surely come your way. Trey, Luke, Kyle, Austin, Mason."













No comments: