We had a wonderful weekend! My parents were in town and watched Cadie on Friday evening. Grant and I went to see the new Bond movie. It was fun to get out of the house for a date. Saturday we went to a birthday party for Max (1) and Miles (3) Dickinson. It was a bit chilly and windy at the park party but Cadie was a trooper and we had a great time - we especially enjoyed Dalene O'Donnell's pumpkin bars.
On Sunday Cadie got to meet her sweet cousins - Camryn, Hannah, and Seth. They were all so gentle with Cadie and she is lucky to have such a fun group to play with once she gets a bit bigger.
Cadie was totally exhausted last night from all the action and she went to bed at 7pm, which means I went to bed at 8pm. It was awesome. She slept until about 1:30am and then we hung out together until 3:30am when she finally decided to go back to sleep :) After getting a few hours of rest I actually kinda enjoyed the quiet early morning hours with her. Life is getting sweeter every day and I swear she gets cuter.
No comments:
Post a Comment