Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Princess Walsh




Such a fun Halloween weekend. We spent Friday evening with DD and Big John (Grant's parents) passing out fresh bags of popcorn to literally hundreds of trick-or-treaters. Cadie spent the night at DD and Big John's, and Grant and I went to a movie and then caught up on some rest.
On Saturday we relaxed and then went to some our friends' Billi and Greg's house to watch the Texas vs. Texas Tech game. On Sunday my parents, Grandma Nicki and Grandpa Ron, flew in from Kansas City just to spend the day with us. They arrived at 9:30am and their flight departed at 7pm. We had a wonderful day with them, but wished they could have stayed longer.

These are pics of Cadie in Grant's arms on DD and Big John's front porch and another of her in a Halloween onsie from Aunt Whitney. I loved the pink tutu! She had a onsie that said princess, a pink bow in her hair, white tights, and the tutu. I am going to get some better pics of the outfit soon.

No comments: