Wow! Cadie is a mover and a shaker - wonder where she gets it?! Standing in her crib, crawling into everything, pulling up on furniture - she is a whirlwind.
We flew to Kansas City on Saturday afternoon and Cadie was such a wiggly worm on the plane. Much better than crying, but it was still a challenge. It was a packed flight and we were sitting next to a very large man with very dark hair. This meant that he had dark, long armhair which Cadie really loved. I was so embarrassed because she kept reaching over and stroking it and then would try to pull on individual hairs. The poor man just tried to pretend he was sleeping and I tried to keep from laughing.
Cadie with a sleepy face standing in her crib after her nap (in the new KC crib from grandpa Ron). 
Cadie likes to feed herself and a lot of times I let her. You can see the spoon in her hand and this is a combination of green peas, yogurt and I am not sure what else. I usually have her cleaned up by the time Dad gets home but he walked in on the middle of this and not sure he thought Cadie should be feeding herself :)
1 comment:
awwww
Post a Comment