Friday, June 12, 2009

Kansas City Kisses

We saw so many friends and family in our short time in Kansas City. I wish I could have gotten pictures with them all! But here are a few that I managed to capture.

Cadie with the adorable Souan girls, Vivian and Samantha. They loved Cadie so much and were giving her lots of kisses. The bottom picture is their mom, Leigh Marie, breaking up a loving session that was getting a little intense.

Cadie with my grandma Jack. Grandma made up the cutest song for Cadie and sang it to her while we were there, "Cadie, Cadie, here is a lullaby for you. Here from the tips of your tiny toes, here to your cute little button nose. We love you. We love you, yes we do."Cadie with my Dad's sister, Aunt Kathy. We had dinner with Aunt Kathy, Uncle Mark, and friend Shanna on Saturday night. They made the most delicious dinner and made me feel so special.

No comments: