The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Friday, June 11, 2010
Cozumel, Part 2
I tried really hard to get some family photos, but it was very difficult. Between the heat making Grant and I look red and sweaty (plus my hair was terrible in the humidity), Cadie's frustration with posing for pics, and overall lack of patience - I am surprised we even got a few decent ones.

This is one of my favorite pics. Cadie has started to hit and even occasionally throw in a bite. She is typically a sweet girl, but we want to stop that habit in its tracks so she has to go into time out immediately when she hits. This is time out at a restaurant for hitting me. She has to stand with her face and hands to the wall. It is sad and adorable at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know how hard humidity can be on hair. I thought your hair looked pretty good. The halter dress on Cadence was adorable. It definitely fits her style.(Can you have a style at 20 months?)
I love Cadie's dress - she is so cute!
Post a Comment