Sunday, March 13, 2011

Jack Ranger at 4 Months

Jack Ranger went for his 4 month dr. appt. on Feb. 28 and on his report card Dr. Denison wrote, "Great looking baby!" and we definitely agree! Grant took him to his appt. since I was in New York and Grant said he was well behaved and recovered quickly after his shots. His stats:
- Weight: 15 lbs, 51%
- Length: 24 1/4", 25%
- Head: 16 1/4", 25%

Even though I (and almost everyone else) feels like he is a little brick, he apparently is on the average to lower end of height and weight. My arms still hurt after carrying him around all day!

He is sleeping through the night which is wonderful! Every once and awhile we put him to sleep in his crib upstairs, but for the most part he still sleeps in the cradle in our room. He seems to be fine with either location, but I often like him in our room for ease of feeding if he wakes up at night and in the mornings before I leave for work. Jack Ranger on Dad's new sketch app.

Sleeping in his crib upstairs.
Jack Ranger is still having a hard time with me going back to work. I honestly thought it would impact Cadence more, but she is taking it in stride. Jack Ranger often cries during the day and sometimes won't eat his bottle. I pray that he adjusts soon and in the meantime I am giving him as much attention as possible when I am home. He is such a little lover that it is very easy to hold and cuddle him all day.

No comments: