One more funny story... Sometimes when Cadie is tired I say, "Cadie, you are barely hanging on. Let's go to bed." I came home from work recently and was sitting with what was probably a glazed look on my face and she walked up to me, put her hands on my knees and said, "Mommy, you are barely hanging on!" Oh my amazing daughter, you don't know how right you are.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Splish Splash
Cadie has been a bit of a free-range chicken lately. We have stopped putting the baby monitor and since our rooms are so far away, we open her door at night and she can come downstairs and get us if she needs anything. She is very good at staying in her room and just coming to get us in the morning or if she needs something in the night. However, recently during the snowstorms we had marshmellows in the house to use for hot chocolate. I heard a noise very early one morning and I drowsily wandered out into the kitchen where I found a little jammy-clad munchkin sitting on the kitchen floor eating marshmellows out of the bag.
One more funny story... Sometimes when Cadie is tired I say, "Cadie, you are barely hanging on. Let's go to bed." I came home from work recently and was sitting with what was probably a glazed look on my face and she walked up to me, put her hands on my knees and said, "Mommy, you are barely hanging on!" Oh my amazing daughter, you don't know how right you are.
One more funny story... Sometimes when Cadie is tired I say, "Cadie, you are barely hanging on. Let's go to bed." I came home from work recently and was sitting with what was probably a glazed look on my face and she walked up to me, put her hands on my knees and said, "Mommy, you are barely hanging on!" Oh my amazing daughter, you don't know how right you are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment