My dad is the most incredible dad, grandfather, businessman, leader, servant and calm foundation. His absolutely unconditional love, faithful example of a Godly man and support have helped mold me into the person I am today. I am so very proud of my family and my Dad has been at the helm of our family from day one.
I love my memories of stick patrol, swimming in the evenings at the Nottingham Forest pool, Horn Creek and our special Friday night family time, having my dad cheer us on at all types of sporting events, knowing my Dad always brags about us, his crazy business ventures including phones, office furniture, cars, real estate, auctions or whatever else he thought sounded like a good deal, "Resting his eyes" in church, emails with just the right advice when I need it most, crying as he drove away after leaving me at college, telling me "You and I can leave right now if this isn't right" as his last words before he walked me down the isle at my wedding, and knowing that I, my husband, my children and our entire family is covered with love and prayers by my Dad. I love you more than I can express and I am so proud to be your daughter. Thank you for your legacy of steadfast love, work and loyalty.
No comments:
Post a Comment