Sunday, March 20, 2011

She said What?

A few conversations over the weekend...

Cadie: "Mom, get up!"
Mom: "Cadie, it is still pretty early. I am going to rest for a little bit longer."
Cadie: "I am looking at your clock and it says awake-oclock. Time to get up."
*****
Cadie: "I asked Dad to get me milk and he isn't doing it."
Mom: "We are about to leave to get dinner so he is probably thinking you will get some milk at the restaurant."
Cadie: "He needs to stop thinking about it and get me milk now."
*****
Dad: "Who painted Jack Ranger's toe nails!?"
Mom: "Cadie did it."
*****
Mom: "Cadie, did you go poo-poo in your panties!"
Cadie: "No, I just have gasoline"
*****
Cadie: "I don't want to eat dinner"
Mom: "What do you want to do?"
Cadie: "Sit on the floor, cry, and watch my beach ball floating in the pool." And that is just what she did.

I can't even keep track of all the crazy things that this little lady says. She is so special in every way and makes me smile every day.

No comments: