The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Colton Meets President George W. Bush
My mom, Grant and I went to Rise tonight for dinner and as we were walking in Grant was telling my mom that it was one of the Bush's favorite restaurants. Then, we see a secret service agent! Ten minutes later George W. Bush, Laura Bush, Condoleezza Rice and a lady that we don't recognize sit down to dinner about 10 feet from us!!! We were in shock!! We had left the baby with DD and Big John, but I sent Grant back to get the baby so hopefully he could be our ticket to a picture. My mom was brave enough to go up to their table and ask for a picture. I was way too nervous to do it. They were gracious and we got two pictures. We were so sad that we didn't have a camera and the pictures from my mom's phone are a little blurry, but we still got the proof! I also wish we had a picture with Laura Bush, but we didn't want to bother them any more. So cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment