Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sip & See

On Sept. 7 DD hosted a lovely Sip & See for family and a few friends to meet Colton. I was so happy my Mom was still in town and we stayed and chatted with DD and Big John for hours even after the Sip & See ended. It was so fun to show off our new little family member and to get to catch up with a lovely group of women. Thank you DD!

Cousin Camryn, Aunt Becky and Cousin Courtney.
Cousin Courtney
Cousin Camryn
I love the beautiful DD!
Aunt Susan
Cousin Lisa
My friend Emmy made the mostly amazing diaper cake that was baked with so much love!
One of my oldest friends, Laura, and her daughter McLaine. Laura and I started 1st grade together in Kansas.
Dalene O'Donnell (Laura's mom), Laura, McLaine, me, Cadence and my Mom. I love these ladies! PS - Cadie did wear a pretty dress to the party, which lasted about 10 minutes before she changed into a variety of costumes and jammies.
Sweet friend Billi
DD finally getting to hold Colton at the end of the party.
Aunt CJ didn't get to come to the party because she had to work, but she caught up with Colton later at our house.

No comments: