Grant wants me to go to a movie with him this afternoon because our nanny, Sarah, is here, JR is with DD, Cadie is at school and Grant has a light workload today. I told him I have too much to do!! He asked me what I have to do and everything I told him did fall a little flat - start packing for our trip to Georgia, mail a package to my sister, update my blog, etc. He said, "Updating your blog should take just a minute. Colton, eats, sleeps, poops and is getting chubby. Done." Hmmm - I was hoping to add a bit more detail, but since I will most likely be persuaded to go to the movies, here is a quick update about Colton's month-one activities.
Dates of note:
- Aug. 18: Born!
- Aug. 20: Home from hospital
- Sept 1: First spend the night with DD and Big John
- Sept. 2: Umbilical cord fell off
- Sept. 3: First shower with Dad
- Sept. 6: 2 week doctor appointment. Weight = 9 lbs. 13 oz.; Length = 22.5 inches
- Aug. 24 - Sept. 11: Nina is here
 |
| Brother love! |
 |
| Jack Ranger does not enjoy the sound of Colton crying. Really, none of us do. |
 |
| Cadie is SO sweet and nurturing with Colton. The other day I told her how much I appreciated her helpfulness and she clarified for me, "Mom, I love helping with Colton, but when it comes to his poo, you are in charge." No diaper changing yet for her. |
 |
| Snuggling with Big John. |
 |
| Like his siblings before him, Colton enjoys his swing. |
 |
| First bath |
 |
| First shower - he loved it. |
 |
| 2-week doctor appointment. He grew a whole pound and was 9 lbs. 13 oz. |
 |
| Colton and Nina are in love. She stayed with us for over two weeks and just left last Wednesday. We miss her!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment