Sunday, June 11, 2023

Cadie in Quest - Cabin 35 SoJo

Cadie got home yesterday exhausted and, relatively, happy. Since her's is the first blog, I am going to add the family drop-off and pick-up pictures here. We spent Saturday evening at the farm with the Ryan family and then all headed to drop-off on Sunday afternoon. We were dropping off all three kids, and Billie and Greg dropped off Maddox for Quest Colorado and Brayden for camp in Van. 

When we picked the kids up, we went to the farm for a few hours, and then I headed back to Dallas with the three kids so Cadie could have a night at home before going back out to the farm with DD, Grandma Charlotte and DD. All three kids were sound asleep by the time we got back to Dallas.

Even though Cadie was hesitant about camp this year, I see her real smile in many of the pictures and when we picked her up she said she might consider going to Quest Colorado. I consider this a huge win!

Cadie received the "Adaptable" award which reads, "Cadie! It was such an honor + gift to have you in SoJo this summer! I loved getting to know you + your heart for the Lord. It was super cool to observe your adaptability to certain situations this week! You got to know people, + make them feel so seen + loved, + truly meet them where they were at. That comes from an ability to see situations as opportunities for you to adapt to how others feel included + loved no matter what. It was cool to watch you adapt to camp in general but also in your friendships. You remind me of Jesus in your willingness to go with the flow! I Peter 1:22! SoJo loves you! ~ Hope, Kat, Jewel, Katelyn
























No comments: