We were able to sleep in until 10ish on Tuesday which felt good to all of us. We had a small hustle to get packed up and ready and then headed to Penn Station where Grant had lunch with his New York partners and the kids and I camped out at the train station for about an hour reading, watching netflix and resting. Ranger even made a bit of a fort in the train station. Our train was a bit delayed, but went smoothly once we finally got going. We all got a snack in the dining car and Colton really enjoyed the train ride.
In Philadelphia, we Ubered to the hotel, got settled, and then headed out for an evening ghost tour! We picked up some chicken on the way because I was hangry, but once I ate and hydrated, I rallied. The ghost tour was fun and we learned all about the ghost of Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, and others. Colton thought it was interesting that the tour guide said there is an indent in the bed in Betsy Ross' house where she sits at night. He insisted we visit her house the next day and there was an indent! Spooky!
We walked back to the hotel after the ghost tour, but not before stopping for some rolled ice cream. It really was good!




No comments:
Post a Comment