From Cadie, "Dad took me to London as my Christmas present this past year, and it was one of the best trips I've ever been on! We flew business class with fully reclining seats on both the way there, and the return trip! I absolutely adored getting to see places such as Stonehenge, the Roman Bathhouse, and the Tower of London! We even saw some West End shows like Mama Mia, Book of Mormon, and my all time favorite, Phantom of the Opera! There were a bunch of little Christmas Markets scattered about the city that I loved exploring. We got to tour some iconic places like Windsor Castle, Westminster Abbey, the Globe Theater, Stratford-upon-Avon (birthplace of Shakespeare), the London Eye, The City of Bath, and many more! I'm even taking Latin at school, so seeing the
Roman Bathhouse was an amazing way to see real life Roman artifacts/culture! One of the favorite places we got to visit was Westminster Abbey! Learning about my family's ancestry is one of my most fascinating hobbies, and I loved getting to see the burial place of Mary Queen of Scots because she's the main reason I truly went down the ancestry rabbit hole. I couldn't be more appreciative of Dad for planning this once in a lifetime trip for us, and I'll cherish the memories we made for the rest of my life!"
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Friday, December 22, 2023
Daddy Daughter London Trip
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment