We are so proud of Jack Ranger for completing confirmation at church this past semester. Our church uses the Alpha Junior curriculum for confirmation and I think it does a good job encouraging teens to consider how to make their faith their own. JR was in a group with Chandler Phillips as his leader and I led a table of girls in partnership with Ashley Shull. Our group of 5 girls were lovely! Our table group included Bea Haddock, Peyton Prieto, Caroline Mcafee, Eva Novakowski, and Madelyn Jennings.
In the back of the program there was a "Confirmation Class 2023" article and Ranger was quoted saying, "being a Christian is not just a title, but it is a process and God is always there to help me on that process."
The process included:
Confirmation Begins – September 10th at 6:00pm in the Bell Center Alpha Retreat – October 6th – 8th – Sky Ranch Van, TX Faith Statement Week – October 29th – November 3rd Confirmation Sunday – December 10th
I had a small breast revision surgery on Oct. 3 so I only went to the Saturday of the retreat, but I had a wonderful time and was so glad I was able to attend some of the retreat. I had wanted to go, but sleeping in a bunk bed wasn't the best decision for me so I stayed at the farm and went out early Saturday morning and came home when the kids went to bed. The weather was beautiful and I got to play around camp with the kids and participate in 2 lessons.
We are so proud of our young man who is growing in stature and in maturity.
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment