Monday, December 4, 2023

Sky Ranch Christmas Family Weekend

About a week before our Sky Ranch Christmas Family weekend Kelly Evans called and asked if we could keep her girls overnight so she could celebrate her 40th birthday with Roman and their friends. While I wanted to help, I thought it may not work due to us being at Sky Ranch. But then, I thought.... maybe the girls could come with us! I called Sky Ranch and they said they could easily add them to our reservation. It ended up being so much more fun with Kiyah and Rilyn! The girls were super well behaved and they said they had a great time. Rilyn and Colton played together and Ranger and Kiyah played together. Sadly, we missed Cadie because she stayed behind with DD and Big John to run the lights for a production at the high school.

We did ALL the things at Sky Ranch. Zip lines (Rilyn was 50.4 pounds and you had to be at least 50 pounds - she was SOOO excited), giant jumping pillow, mini-golf, laser tag, Christmas party, rockets, and Bucees on the way home! Rilyn was so sad (and tired) that she cried when she had to go home. She was such a snuggler and even let Grant carry her around a bit. Kiyah and Ranger had a good group of kids their age and they played ga-ga ball late into the evening both nights we were there.

Wonderful memories with wonderful cousins!
















No comments: