1) Watching reruns of Jericho. While it only lastest 2 series, I LOVED it. I have a strange fascination with "end of the world" type scenarios. Grant and I finished the first season last night so hopefully Season 2 will so fast so I can focus again.
2) Playing with Cadence in her new "Megaland Pop-Up Playset" - it so much fun! Grant took Cadence and I on a date on Saturday night and we hit Outback and then Toys R Us. I wanted to get a smaller tent, but Grant felt strongly that she needed this crazy big one. I have to admit that the big one is fun.
3) Starting my new role! I started my new position with Accenture on Monday, Jan. 4th. I will be able to work from home most of the time. The commute is tough! I have to make it all the way up the stairs without spilling my coffee. Looks like I am going to need to increase my yoga pant wardrobe.
4) Getting my laptop connected to my printer. I had to upgrade to Vista and everything is now a bit more complicated. My laptop has been connected to my printer for years and with Vista it just wouldn't do it. I attempted to troubleshoot on my own and then had to spend a few hours on the phone with the nice folks at Canon. Anyway, I am back in business now.
Here are a few pics of Cadie in her Super Jumbo Spectacular Ridiculous Dad-had-to-have-it Playtent.
3 comments:
What fun!!! I bet Cadie is LOVING that...Grant's so funny. They're only Cadie's age for a second, so yeah, I agree. Have a blast with that super-ridiculous-awesome-ginormous playtent!
...oh, and CONGRATS on the new "working from home" position! Isn't it awesome?? I have to admit, I miss that SO much!
Oh my - I think Samuel is going to have to come play in the tent just as soon as he's big enough to crawl! He'll never have anything quite as fun at his house.
Post a Comment