Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Put Down the Phone

Cadence and I had a date tonight, just she and I, at the Purple Cow. There was a mom and two boys sitting across from us. The boys were probably 3 and 5. They each had an iPhone and didn't talk one bit until their food came! All three on their iPhones. Ridiculous. I am going to hold off as long as possible on getting Cadence a phone. Anyway... Cadence made the most terrible muffins recently! I mean so bad we had to just throw them out. She has a long way to go if she wants to be a chef. She had fun though.Grant and I went to a friend's birthday party this last Saturday evening after a mad scramble to find a babysitter. I liked this pic of us at dinner. Grant really wants me to get lasik so I don't have to wear glasses. I have worn them so long I don't know what I would do without them. I might not recognize myself.

No comments: