Friday, January 15, 2010

Sweet Face

I didn't want to pull myself away from this sweet face this morning!

I have noticed such a difference just this week in Cadence's willingness to communicate. She has been shaking her head yes or no for awhile, but this week I heard quite a few "love you," "please," "Thank you," and other new words. I think she is just about ready to start talking.

Cadie is playing with Avery today. I hope they have a fun day!

A new thing I have really enjoyed is that Cadence wants to cuddle before bedtime. She really loves to curl up in my lap, usually with her frog, paci, a book, a sippy, and often another stuff animal like her red monkey. Why do toddlers love to hold so many things? Anyway, it is so sweet and I love holding her for 10-15 mins. before she is ready to get into bed.

No comments: