You are such a laid back mama, I would probably be running to the Dr if you had swallowed a whole acorn. But good to know all comes out well in the end. FYI you should be here in kc where we are having a big snowstorm or DC where it is a HUGE storm. Poor you in the 60's and sunny.
2 comments:
I laughed out loud at this! So funny! And I think Cadence looks just like her daddy in the photo in the previous post!
You are such a laid back mama, I would probably be running to the Dr if you had swallowed a whole acorn. But good to know all comes out well in the end. FYI you should be here in kc where we are having a big snowstorm or DC where it is a HUGE storm. Poor you in the 60's and sunny.
Post a Comment