The only real challenging thing that Cadie did on the trip was that she was nervous sleeping by herself in strange places. She ended up sleeping with me every night. She was very good and just snuggled right up next to me and slept pretty still, but neither of us were used to it so I don't think we slept as sound as usual. By the time we got back to Dallas we were totally zonked. We got back to the house at 5pm on Saturday and Cadie played with Dad and I went straight to bed. I slept until 8pm, then back to bed at 10pm until 9am Sunday morning. Cadie also went to bed at 8am on Saturday night without a peep and then on Sunday at 9:45am she still wasn't awake! I had to bribe her out of bed with milk so that we could make it to church. Then after church we both slept from 1pm to 4pm. It felt kinda like 24 hours of sleep, but we both needed it and it has helped us start out this week on the right foot.
This is Cadie wanting to play, but her little face is SOOO sleepy.
I am sad because I think the red snowflake jammies are about to be retired :( She is getting too big.
No comments:
Post a Comment