Cadence playing "pitiful sick me" on the couch today, but then she just couldn't keep from giggling.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Seattle?
Cadence and I are supposed to be headed to Seattle on Wednesday to visit my brother Eric. We haven't seen him since September! Last Wed. Cadence came now with a cold and now I am getting a bit of it too. Cadence's turned into an earache so Dad took her to the dr. this morning and she is on medicine. We are supposed to take her back to the dr. tomorrow evening and he will see if she is ok to fly. I REALLY want to see my awesome bro, but it might be a rough flight if Cadence's ears are not ok. This is going to be a very tough decision.
Cadence playing "pitiful sick me" on the couch today, but then she just couldn't keep from giggling.

Cadence playing "pitiful sick me" on the couch today, but then she just couldn't keep from giggling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog! When Bennett was about six months old I flew with him the day after he started an antibiotic for an ear infection and he had an upper respiratory inf & Ella had an ear infection and was getting over the flu. God was watching over me b/c they did great! They can prescribe earache drops that will help for the flight. Good luck and I hope she's better soon!!
I love seeing her dimples in the second pic!
Post a Comment