Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow = Craziness

It snowed ALL day yesterday - I think we ended up with somewhere between 12 and 13 inches. There is still a lot of snow on the ground and we had kids sledding down our yard all day. The was the fun part.

The bad part is that the weather has resulted in a very hectic few days for us. We couldn't have taken Cadence to Mimi's in this weather anyway, but on top of that Cadence has a cold and is very uncomfortable. However, weather and sick baby does not mean work stops for either Grant or me. Grant and I have had to juggle work, sick baby, and schedules for the last two days and I am exhausted. I had a critical issue I had to address on a conference call today and poor Cadie just cried and cried in her bed. It was terrible. It is 7:30pm and I am going to take a bath and then off to bed for me! Thankfully tomorrow is Sat. so hopefully we can get ourselves collected before Monday.


No comments: