We dropped our things off at the hotel and then walked to California Pizza Kitchen because we were all pretty hungry. I hadn't let the kids eat too much at breakfast since I wasn't sure how their tummy's would feel, and I only gave them snacks before Diamond Head. It was happy hour and we all left with full bellies. We shopped a bit at a local market and then went to the Magic of Polynesia show. I wasn't sure Colton and JR would stay awake for the whole thing, but they made it. They all crashed when we got back to the room and it was a full and fun day.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Tuesday, December 18, 2018
Hawaii Day 7: Diamond Head and Magic of Polynesia Show
The kids and I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and pool time this morning while Grant did two scuba dives. I was very thankful everyone was feeling well after the evening upset tummies! After pool time, we dried off and headed to Diamond Head. The hike was pretty steep, but a great view from the top and it felt good to get in some exercise. The kids got to the bottom much quicker than Grant and I. After Diamond Head, we stopped for the best shaved ice ever at Waiola Shave Ice. The line was 20 deep by the time we left - we had no idea that we were lucky to arrive at a time without a line.
We dropped our things off at the hotel and then walked to California Pizza Kitchen because we were all pretty hungry. I hadn't let the kids eat too much at breakfast since I wasn't sure how their tummy's would feel, and I only gave them snacks before Diamond Head. It was happy hour and we all left with full bellies. We shopped a bit at a local market and then went to the Magic of Polynesia show. I wasn't sure Colton and JR would stay awake for the whole thing, but they made it. They all crashed when we got back to the room and it was a full and fun day.
We dropped our things off at the hotel and then walked to California Pizza Kitchen because we were all pretty hungry. I hadn't let the kids eat too much at breakfast since I wasn't sure how their tummy's would feel, and I only gave them snacks before Diamond Head. It was happy hour and we all left with full bellies. We shopped a bit at a local market and then went to the Magic of Polynesia show. I wasn't sure Colton and JR would stay awake for the whole thing, but they made it. They all crashed when we got back to the room and it was a full and fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment