We started out the day with the movie and the Arizona boat tour. The Arizona Memorial is closed right now so we didn't get to go onto it, but we did see the Arizona from the boat. Then, we took the shuttle over to the Missouri where we got a small bite to eat before going on our self-guided boat tour. After the Missouri, we did the Aviation Museum where the kids and I started to drag. By the time we got to the Bowfin, Ranger reached his limit so I walked out of the sub with him and he rested on a bench. I think he was dehydrated.
After Pearl Harbor, we stopped at Liliha Bakery for dinner. My BLT was delish and the kids were happy because they serve breakfast all day. Now, Colton is passed out, I think Grant might also be asleep, and the big kids are due back from the pool soon and I will have the do a big of journaling before bedtime.
This is Day 6 of vacation and I LOVE long vacations. Grant and I realized yesterday that this is the longest vacation we have ever taken. Ever. It is so nice to truly unplug, enjoy being together, and not feeling like we have to cram every moment since we still have more time! However, we do tend to keep a full schedule. The kids and I will have some downtime tomorrow while Grant goes on an early morning scuba dive.
Edit: After I had written the above post, I signed off because the kids came back from the pool and I needed to get them into bed. Ranger had started to not feel well towards the end of the day and I skipped the Bowfin to sit with him and rest on a shaded bench. After I got the kids settled, I went to get a load of laundry from the hotel laundry room. When I got back to the room Ranger had thrown up all over himself - poor baby. Cadie threw up about 30 mins later. They were fine the rest of the night, but it was crazy for about an hour. I think it was the hot dogs for lunch at the Missouri.
Edit: After I had written the above post, I signed off because the kids came back from the pool and I needed to get them into bed. Ranger had started to not feel well towards the end of the day and I skipped the Bowfin to sit with him and rest on a shaded bench. After I got the kids settled, I went to get a load of laundry from the hotel laundry room. When I got back to the room Ranger had thrown up all over himself - poor baby. Cadie threw up about 30 mins later. They were fine the rest of the night, but it was crazy for about an hour. I think it was the hot dogs for lunch at the Missouri.















No comments:
Post a Comment