Anyway, since I have a few hours on my hands before my flight leaves, I am using it for blog catch-up. As I reflect on our Christmas 2018 Hawaii trip, it brings back such wonderful memories. It made me feel confident that our little family can travel together and begin exploring the world. The kids did so well with the travel and they have already been asking about when we can come back. It also made me feel like Grant and I should plan more extended vacations. We were both able to recharge more than is possible during a one week vacation. Our jobs don't lend themselves easily to extended time away, but I want to try to make it happen. I also loved exploring God's creation. It truly is beautiful here and it makes me so excited to spend eternity exploring the beauty of God and what He creates.
The stories of Cadence Nicole, Jack Ranger, Colton Alexander and their proud parents, Erin and Grant Walsh.
Friday, December 28, 2018
Hawaii Professional Photos
I am setting the time and date for this post so it shows up in 2018, but I am actually writing this on Fri., Feb. 22 from Kona, Hawaii. I am here because CJ and Edie got married yesterday! I took a 6am flight, arrived at 12:30pm and was at their beautiful beach wedding at 5pm last night. My flight home is at 6:40pm tonight, and I have spent the day enjoying the beach and relaxing. It has been wonderful. The wedding was even more special that I had anticipated and CJ was beautiful. Edie cried a bit when he saw her for the first time which made me cry too. More on that in a dedicated post to the wedding.
Anyway, since I have a few hours on my hands before my flight leaves, I am using it for blog catch-up. As I reflect on our Christmas 2018 Hawaii trip, it brings back such wonderful memories. It made me feel confident that our little family can travel together and begin exploring the world. The kids did so well with the travel and they have already been asking about when we can come back. It also made me feel like Grant and I should plan more extended vacations. We were both able to recharge more than is possible during a one week vacation. Our jobs don't lend themselves easily to extended time away, but I want to try to make it happen. I also loved exploring God's creation. It truly is beautiful here and it makes me so excited to spend eternity exploring the beauty of God and what He creates.
Anyway, since I have a few hours on my hands before my flight leaves, I am using it for blog catch-up. As I reflect on our Christmas 2018 Hawaii trip, it brings back such wonderful memories. It made me feel confident that our little family can travel together and begin exploring the world. The kids did so well with the travel and they have already been asking about when we can come back. It also made me feel like Grant and I should plan more extended vacations. We were both able to recharge more than is possible during a one week vacation. Our jobs don't lend themselves easily to extended time away, but I want to try to make it happen. I also loved exploring God's creation. It truly is beautiful here and it makes me so excited to spend eternity exploring the beauty of God and what He creates.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment